RPOP Scholarship Information
If you know of any graduating seniors in Pasco, please direct them to the pascogop.org website and the RPOP
Scholarship tab in the menu where application forms can be found. The application period is ongoing . We look forward to awarding the
scholarships to deserving Pasco seniors! thank you for helping
us to find our recipients.
Graduating Seniors from any Pasco County High School are eligible if the below criteria is met.
- Must Be A Registered Republican
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA and a Graduate of a Pasco County High School
- Complete a 650 Word Minimum Essay on the topic "What is the importance of conservative values for young people in today’s world?" and email it to RPOPScholarship@gmail.com.
- Extra points for club & school activities, volunteer hours, and campaign participation
- Must attend an Accredited Community College/University or Accredited Vocational School in
The application is available online HERE, at your high school career
counselor’s office or download a copy HERE and mail into the address listed below
Click Here to Apply for the Scholarship Online
Click Here to Download the Application to Mail
Email applications and essays to email@example.com
Or Mail to: RPOP 12043 Cobblestone Dr. Hudson, FL 34667